As we’re approaching 2023, you surely want to be the best you can be — and nearly everyone’s New Year’s resolution surrounds healthy eating and living.
Though we believe healthy eating and living should be a No. 1 priority year-round, January is the tell-tale month: what you do now is what will set you on a nutritious, holistically healthy path moving forward.
Enter Blue Apron: the top-rated meal delivery service that has a 360-degree approach to wellness. With customized meals arriving right at your door, you’ll understand all of the benefits of a home-cooked meal, made simple.
What’s more, Blue Apron doesn’t just give you pre-portioned ingredients and calls it a day. Rest assured that upon ordering any meal from the brand, you’ll unwrap and prepare wholesome and nutritious ingredients.
Blue Apron, prices vary depending on plan
With Blue Apron, you can choose from however many offerings you’d like — with a minimum of two per order — and decide whether you’d like two, three or four meals per week.
Plus, you’ll have access to select from the Chef’s Favorites category (recommendations straight from the test kitchen), Wellness category (nutritionist-approved recipes, plus WW-recommended selections) and more.
Since we’re all about making this New Year the best it can be, let’s focus on Blue Apron’s Wellness selection. While you can expect all of the brand’s options to be hearty and nutritious, the Wellness selection has an ultra-fine lens on health — so much so that the brand is in constant communication with nutritionists to hand-craft each meal.
These options are balanced and carb-conscious, with more than 50+ weekly options to choose from. We rounded up some examples of what you can expect, though recipes are consistently being rotated to offer more variety for the consumer:
- Tomatillo Chicken & Brown Rice Bowls: Served with roasted vegetables and orange salsa
- Chimichurri Shrimp: Served with barley, pepper and tomatoes
- Hot Honey Chicken: Served with mashed potatoes and carrots
- Togarashi Tilapia & Garlic Rice: Served with marinated cucumbers and radishes
- Sheet Pan Italian Pork Roast: Serving with fingerling potatoes, broccoli and hot honey dressing
The Benefits of Blue Apron
Meeting your wellness goals has never been easier, thanks to Blue Apron’s WW-recommended, 600-calories-or-less, carb-conscious and customized meals. Now, Blue Apron has its largest wellness menu yet to spring into 2023 in the best way possible.
Here’s how Blue Apron has a 360-degree to wellness:
- Physical: Blue Apron crafts wholesome, nutritious meals so every home chef who orders a meal kit can plan their weekly meals with ease.
- Brain: Blue Apron teaches you new cooking techniques, encouraging you to challenge your brain and learn new skills.
- Relationship: Blue Apron understands that the quality of our relationships determines the quality of our lives, so rest assured that the brand is looking out for your best interest.
- Emotional: Blue Apron inspires a new generation of home cooking, encouraging you to reconnect with yourself and be present in following each step of the recipe.
- Financial: Blue Apron acknowledges that home cooking tends to save money, so it helps you find stability and budget well as each recipe is as little as $7.99 a serving.
The Bottom Line
Blue Apron is fully functional, fun to gift to someone (including yourself) and is an excellent, fairly priced investment to kickoff your wellness goals. Take advantage of the brand’s most widespread wellness menu yet and get to cooking.
Check out the New York Post Shopping section for more content.