Forecasts by Disease (Hypertension, Atrial Fibrillation, Chronic Ischemic Heart Diseases, Stroke, Heart Failure, Other), by Type (Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices, Therapeutic, Surgical Devices), by End-users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Home and Ambulatory Care, Research Laboratories) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis.
New York, Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Cardiovascular Devices Market Report 2023-2033” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377819/?utm_source=GNW
The Cardiovascular Devices Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Growth Potential in Emerging Economies
The high occurrence of diabetes along with the large geriatric population in these emerging economies such as Japan, India, China, and Brazil provides substantial development opportunities for the cardiovascular devices market. As per the World Health Organization over 18 million people die due to CVDs each year. Of these deaths, over three-fourths deaths are attributed to heart attack and stroke. Besides, approximately two-thirds of CVD deaths take place in low-and middle-income nations where high blood pressure (BP) is amongst the most important risk factors. People at risk of CVD may exhibit high BP, glucose, and lipid along with overweight and obesity. To identify those at the maximum risk of CVDs along with to ensure they receive suitable treatment is expected to prevent premature deaths. In Brazil, non-communicable diseases (NCDs), accounted for approximately three-fourths of total deaths. Therefore, potential across emerging nations is projected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the regional market players.
Growing Availability of Efficient Devices
The cardiovascular devices market is expected to witness exponential growth in the future with the high adoption of cutting-edge technologies to serve the rising disease burden. In addition, there has been an increase in the incidence of heart diseases globally, which leads to the demand for efficient and state-of-the-art heart devices. The availability of cutting-edge devices has led to the implementation of these devices in developed nations. Besides, there has been a rise in government initiatives along with funding for research and development activities. Further, investors are focusing on escalating the availability of advanced and economical cardiovascular devices in emerging markets. For instance, in 2020, AliveCor, one of the leading enterprise cardiac solution and AI-based ECG technology providers, launched KardiaMobile device in Mexico. This device is used to store, record, and transfer single-channel electrocardiogram rhythms from the patients. This launch was done through a partnership between AliveCor and Mexico-based Inpharamo, a medical solutions company. Hence, growth in accessibility of efficient devices is projected to offer lucrative growth prospects over the forecast period.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the cardiovascular devices market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the cardiovascular devices market?
• How will each cardiovascular devices submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market shares for each cardiovascular devices submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading cardiovascular devices markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the cardiovascular devices projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of
cardiovascular devices projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the cardiovascular devices market?
• Where is the cardiovascular devices market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the cardiovascular devices market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 273-page report provides 112 tables and 170 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the cardiovascular devices market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, and restraints), Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, PEST Analysis and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Atrial Fibrillation
• Chronic Ischemic Heart Diseases
• Heart Failure
• Other Diseases
• Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices
• Therapeutic and Surgical Devices
• Diagnostic Laboratories
• Home and Ambulatory Care
• Research Laboratories
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 21 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Cardiovascular Devices Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• B. Braun SE
• BIOTRONIK SE and CO. KG
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• Canon Medical Systems Corporation
• Cardinal Health
• Cook Group
• Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
• GE Healthcare
• Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• LivaNova PLC
• Medtronic plc
• Siemens Healthcare GmbH
• Terumo Corporation
• W. L. Gore and Associates, Inc.
Overall world revenue for Cardiovascular Devices Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$65 billion in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Cardiovascular Devices Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 270+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Cardiovascular Devices Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for Disease, Type, and End-users, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for five regional and 21 key national markets – See forecasts for the Cardiovascular Devices Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 17 of the major companies involved in the Cardiovascular Devices Market, 2023 to 2033.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377819/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001